Las Vegas Wranglers Protected List
Goalies: Michael Ouzas
Defensemen: Craig Switzer, Mike Madill, Jason Krischuk, John Schwarz, Robbie Bina
Forwards: Greg Collins, Mick Lawrence, Jerry Pollastrone, Ryan Weston, Kyle Hagel, Ned Lukacevic, Jeff Hazelwood, Shay Stephenson, Adam Miller, Chris Neiszner, Alex Bourret
Teams are allowed to protect as many players as they wish provided the players protected meet the guidelines as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the ECHL and the Professional Hockey Players' Association, which state that teams shall retain the rights to each player that:
1. Signed a Standard Players Contract (SPC) in 2009-10, and has not been traded or released, OR
2. Signed Standard Players Contract in 2009-10, and was recalled to the National Hockey League, the American Hockey League or an International Ice Hockey Federation team, and has not been traded or released, OR
3. Received a 2009-10 Qualifying Offer for the current season, and DID NOT sign a Standard Players Contract, and has not been traded or released, OR
4. Has been suspended by the team or League, and has not been traded or released, OR
5. Signed Standard Players Contract on or after the first day of the 2009-10 regular season, then subsequently signed an NHL/AHL contract, and has not been traded or released, OR
6. Has executed the ECHL Retirement Form, and has not been traded or released.
The ECHL also announced that teams must complete all Future Consideration trades by 3:00 PM ET on June 13 and that teams must submit their Season-Ending Roster by 3:00 PM ET on June 15. The Season-Ending rosters may include up to 20 players and may not include any players who did not sign an ECHL contract in 2009-10.