Many organizations in our community work tirelessly to provide much-needed programs and services to the citizens of Las Vegas, and the Wranglers would like to say thank you for all you do. Beginning in the 2011-12 season, the Las Vegas Wranglers will give non-profit organizations throughout the Las Vegas area the opportunity to receive tickets to select home games.
To apply for tickets through the “Thank You, Las Vegas” program please complete the “Ticket Donation Program Application” below.
After we receive your application the Wranglers will contact your representative to collect the following documentation:
- Proof of Federal 501(c)(3) status
- If you represent a school, college or a state-or-county-funded program which does not have federal non-profit status, please include a letter from your principal, department head or director on official letterhead documenting to your program affiliation.
Once applications are processed and approved, all qualified organizations will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified via email when tickets are available.
- As tickets become available, organizations will be notified at least 72 hours in advance.
- Only limited tickets for select games are available.
- No follow-up is required once your application has been submitted. You will be contacted by the Wranglers upon your approval.
For further information regarding the “Thank You, Las Vegas” program, please call the Wranglers office at (702) 471-7825.